Saturday 1 October 2016

References and Feedback

Hi everyone,

If you are one of my registered students, please feel free to leave some feedback. Do not forget to provide your first name, please. There is also a printed or online reference form available which I can send you by e-mail.


Thanks a lot!!



My feedback from tutor sites: 

Louis M. says:
''It is clear the Zuzana is passionate about teaching languages. In 2 months I have learned more German than I did in 3 years at school!....''  read more here

John S. says:
''Zuzana has been great, she is an extremely proficient tutor, is very patient and makes the lessons interesting....'' read more here...

Slavomir F.  says:
"If you want to learn English in an easy and pleasant way with real results, please, contact Zuzana..." read more...

Janka R. says:
"Zuzana helped me much with my start in German. Her support was professional. She finds exactly the weaknesses and helps to improve them. " read more...

3 comments:

  1. Professional,flexible and fun.I am very pleased with English lessons. Highly recommend.Thank you,Suzana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easier to learn a language like this than at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kai, I am from Thailand and I have found Suzanna to be very patient, fun, and very enjoy all my lessons so far. I would highly recommend her to family or friends in the future

    ReplyDelete