Friday 30 September 2016

INFORMATION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, CONTACT

Please read the following carefully before booking a lesson. Choose a language:

           

How do I pay for my lessons? 


Due to a growing demand of customers, I can only ensure the lesson slots which have been paid for in advance. This means that if you wish to book some lessons for the following week, these lessons need to be paid for upfront, at the time when you book them. (you can pay cash, by PayPal or online banking, the details will be provided on request.)Find out more about the prices here...


What am I paying for?


The price includes -The time spent travelling, the time spent preparing the lesson (which can be up to 60 minutes) and the lesson itself.What to do if you need to cancel a lesson...If you need to cancel your lesson, please let me know as soon as possible – 24 hours before the lesson is due. The lesson will be rescheduled within the same week. No fee will be charged for this. However, if the notice is shorter than 24 hours and the lesson cannot be rescheduled within the same week, unfortunately, the lesson will be forfeited. 


Can I get a refund for a lesson? 


If you cannot attend the booked lesson and do not wish to reschedule, you will get a refund  - half of what you paid for. (Example: you paid £13 for a lesson that you wish to cancel. You will be refunded £6.50) However, you need to let me know 24 hours before this lesson is due.If you cancel the lesson with a very short notice (less than 24 hours) or do not attend the lesson, no refund will be provided.


Where can I have my lessons? 


You can have the lessons in the comfort of your home so you can save time commuting to a lesson. **I teach either face-to-face in the Southend on Sea area (possibly London if 4 and more lessons are booked per day), or I offer SKYPE lessons.


When can I have my lessons?


Currently, I am available to teach all weekdays and weekends, hours between 8am to 9pm. (See my schedule for more info). Each learner can choose the amount of lessons per week and times most suitable for them. You can either book fixed lessons (same day and time every week, recommended as your time slot will be secured and can not be taken by another student) or contact me by phone, e-mail or facebook to schedule the lessons each week - on Sunday or Monday morning at the latest, please.



If you have any further questions, please feel free to CONTACT ME by:E-MAIL: engger.tutor@gmail.comPHONE (text) : +447599277488SKYPE: search for “Engger Tutor” or engger.tutor@gmail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/EngGerTutor/



No comments:

Post a Comment